More detail information will be given with registration.
To give as many boys and girls (grades K-6) as possible an opportunity to play the game of football in a positive reinforced, organized program with adequate supervision, training and protection.
1. To participate in all support activities pertaining to the league and their team:
2. To ensure that each child is taught fundamentals of the game (as established by the Board and Trustees) and to train and develop the physical fitness of each player.
3. To inspire and guide the boys and girls to the highest standards of sportsmanship, conduct, and cooperation, and to ensure a positive relationship with parents through sound communication and follow through.
4. To have a working knowledge of the By-Laws and rules of the league.
5. TO PROVIDE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE AND ALL OF THE ABOVE FOR EVERY PLAYER REGARDLESS OF RACE, CREED OR ABILITY.
GlenOak Youth Football & Cheer reserves the right to remove any volunteer coach for any reason at any time. Additional action may be required if necessary, including banning coaches from attending games as spectators and removing any future coaching rights. If coaches refuse to cooperate, they and their children may be banned from the league immediately and possibly permanently. Any further refusal to cooperate can result in police interaction.